This section is for you if:
- You are a new senior entrepreneur researching for online business options •
- You would like help deciding on, building and marketing an e-commerce store •
- You already know that you want to open an online store and can use support
- You are interested in a laptop only lifestyle (no inventory)
- You have products or services and would like a sophisticated platform to display them
How can a Virtual Partner help you?
You hear about online stores. eBay, Shopify, Etsy, and so many others. The thought intrigues you but you haven’t a clue as to where to begin or if it’s a good fit for you and the lifestyle you want to create. Others are doing it, why not you?
- Have a consultation about what it takes to have an online store
- Discuss products, costs and what it takes to maintain it
- Work with your Virtual Partner to get it set up and running like a well-oiled machine
- Earn an income from a laptop only business as you have the freedom to travel, socialize in an age-appropriate manner. Our motto Look like you WANT to work, not HAVE to.
As a Virtual Partner, we help you from concept to creation. All the way to marketing, management, and continued support.
We help you
- Find or promote a product
- Choose the platform right for you
- Design your store
- Create a marketing strategy
- We can work for you, but preferably work with you, live, creating together so you can learn and maintain your own store
Take a peek at a sample Shopify store
- If you already have a product, that’s wonderful!
- If you are looking for a product, we have LOADs of resources and ideas
- If you want to be an inventoryless store, guess what? We do that too!
Look Interesting? Next Actions to take:
- Ready to start your own e-Commerce store? Learn how a Virtual Partner can get you started
- Would you like to meet me first? Schedule a video or phone consultation – it’s Free
- Still, have questions? No problem, contact me here
- LOVE the idea but not ready to start today? No problem, stay connected to receive resources and tips for a laptop life