You may be interested in hiring a Virtual Partner if:
- You’re an active adult who is pre/post or never-going-to-retire looking for a laptop only business •
- You’re looking for a partner who can support you from anywhere in the world, virtually •
- You’re ready to earn while traveling and are looking for options
- You love being an entrepreneur and you don’t want to do it all alone
- You’d love to have a partner while maintaining complete control
- You could use the resources and tools from a lifelong entrepreneur
- You’re looking for a short or long term personal, gentle relationship with a professional who feels like a friend
Virtual Consulting for Active Adults Building an Online Business
Stay Active with a Laptop Lifestyle
Virtual Partner Sessions are our Signature Service
Whether you are looking for a ready-made business or want to create your own, there are several options offered on this site. Every Virtual Partner Session is unique and co-created. Single or Partnered Active Adults – Gift yourself the experience of being embraced on all aspects of your personal and business needs.
How your Virtual Partner can help
Choose your Virtual Partner for the services below that suit your needs. Stay for a short term project or for a long term relationship
- Every aspect of creating/building your online business – from choosing the perfect business for your budget, lifestyle and desire, naming your business, logo design, website, social media pages, taglines and scripts, handholding and ongoing partnership
- Brainstorm your thoughts and ideas – receive a leaders input, resource, and wisdom
- Research and Product development
- Open an Online Store (with or without inventory)
- Build an affiliate marketing business
- Productize your wisdom with digital products and make money while you sleep
- Social Media – Implementation, Automation and Growth
- Personal and Relationship Challenges – From Social, Family, Intimate Partner to Dating
- Balance life, business, and relationships for an optimal lifestyle experience
- Systematize – organize your business to run like clockwork
- Product Development (Take what you know and leverage it with a product)
- The Art of Effective Communication
- Prepare your business for a Virtual Assistant so you can do what you do best!
- Train and Motivate your Team
- Oversee your Business while you are away
- Negotiations and Objection Handling Techniques
- Build a Sales Funnel
- Mindmapping – Get your thoughts in order with a visual map of your business
How a Virtual Partner differs from a Coach, Business Partner, Virtual Assistant or Therapist:
As a long time Life and Business Coach, I created my Virtual Partner services because I see many people looking for something different these days. They want support that is diverse. They are looking for someone with personal and professional range who can assist in creating a balanced lifestyle. Working mostly with 50 and older clients, it’s important to create a business where you maintain your professional dignity. One where you look like you want to work, not have to. One where you work age-appropriately and not like a 20-year-old. Explore working with someone who’s been there, has resources, innovation, and a lightness of spirit. Someone who can take a leadership role in helping you create a successful business. After all, something magical happens when you have someone who aligns with your vision and genuinely cares about your success. Don’t you agree?
While there are differences between a Virtual Partner, a Coach, A Business Partner, a Virtual Assistant and a Therapist, a Virtual Partner is a taste of them all. Here’s how to differentiate.
- Virtual Partner vs a Coach – Comfortable and less authoritative, no accountability. You are treated as an equal and supported through each hurdle, gently, respectfully and according to your pace.
- Virtual Partner vs a Business Partner – A partner when you need one, without losing control and profits from your business. Enjoy the benefits of a professional partner with a keen eye for marketing and managing your business while all decisions are finalized by you.
- Virtual Partner vs a Virtual Assistant – A Virtual Partner helps prepare you for a Virtual Assistant by setting up systems and routines that can easily be conveyed and followed. While your Virtual Partner can carry out many tasks that a VA can, the primary objective is to prepare you to outsource your team or teach you to do it yourself.
- Virtual Partner vs a Therapist – A Virtual Partner is someone you discuss ANYTHING with – open conversations ranging from sex to success, with confidentiality and the feel of a friendship. Conversations are done virtually with video calls (phone calls available for the camera-shy)
Partners in Life, Partners in Business
Earn a Living while Traveling
How a Virtual Partner can help you professionally:
- You’re an active Baby Boomer turned entrepreneur, looking to create an age-appropriate business
- Start a Laptop Business to meet your freedom-based lifestyle needs with help from a Resource Queen
- Work with a Relaxed Contemporary to create a business and lifestyle you enjoy
- Have a touchstone to process with, get advice from and co-create with
- Bring in 40 years of experience for brainstorming, diverse perspectives, and unique approaches
- Get support if you are juggling M.B.I. (Multiple Business Identities) learn more
- Incorporate real-life and business solutions – every topic is on the table
- You are savvy, intelligent and extremely capable, yet, get tired of doing it all alone
- You are a new entrepreneur and could benefit from the wisdom and resources of a life-long entrepreneur
- You are no tech, low tech or way too busy and would like to relax into a partner who can take some of the pressure off of you
- You want a professional relationship with someone who gets you, supports you, cheers you on while being objective and honest
- You have projects that need to be completed and could use an experienced, innovative, leader as your partner
- You’re breathing a sigh of relief as you read this, realizing there is in fact help for you
- You just want a Virtual Partner for your Personal Life, learn more here
- Learn more about a Virtual Partner -(FAQ)
Plant Your Seeds Before Retiring
When you love what you do but don’t want to do it alone
Meet your Virtual Partner
Fran Asaro is a life-long entrepreneur who transitioned from being the founder of Thrive Any Way Personal and Business Coaching to Virtual Partner. Through her years of helping women entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses, she realized that most of her clients longed for more of a Partner than a Coach. While Fran focuses on women entrepreneurs, she welcomes and works with many male clients.
She offers a nurturing yet professional method of support that includes many facets of a business. She brings forth years of experience and resources, saving time and money for her clients. Formerly a small business owner, who started her million-dollar-a-year business with a borrowed $2000 and later became a high producing Realtor who reached the top 6% of her company in the world.
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW VIRTUAL PARTNERING WORKS
What you can expect from your Virtual Partner:
- Once you order your Virtual Partner package you receive a welcome email with instructions to set up your appointment
- You will schedule a Video or Phone conversation (a session equals 60 minutes. Sessions can be stacked up to 180 minutes)
- Feel free to email or text between calls to Share with, Bounce things off of and Get Answers from
- Work at your pace on the issues at hand, from Marketing and Management to System building techniques to lifestyle support
- Relax into your Committed Listener, Confidante, and Friend who truly supports your vision
- For those who are looking, receive a Plan of Action and guidelines to proceed with your goals
- Virtual Partnering term lasts as long as you receive benefits. Some stay for months, some for years
Our interactive calls are designed to be fun, powerful and productive
At the end of each call, expect to feel a sense of relief, fully supported, and a renewed feeling of motivation
Are you a candidate for Virtual Partnering?
- Let’s find out with your initial complimentary consultation if we are meant to work together and aligned with your vision, purpose, and needs.
- A Virtual Partner is for those looking for a gentle, friendly, nurturing relationship
- If you are looking for someone to ‘whip’ you into shape, hold you accountable or be an authoritative figure for you, A Virtual Partner is NOT for you
- If you give a lot or you’ve been told what to do a LOT, allow yourself to receive and be contributed to with your very own Virtual Partner
Interested? Next Actions to take:
- Have more questions? Get them answered here: FAQ’s
- Ready to Start your Virtual Partner Experience? Contact Fran for Special Pricing
- Would you like to meet me first? Schedule a video or phone consultation – it’s Free
- Still, have questions? No problem, contact me here
- LOVE the idea but not ready to have a Virtual Partner? No problem, stay connected to receive resources and tips for a laptop life
Look around this site to get more of a feel of what a Virtual Partner can help you with
Being a Virtual Partner is a Joy and a Privilege. Read why I love what I do!
I’ve been working with Fran Asaro for nearly two years. Fran not only builds my self-confidence, she provides practical knowledge, advice, instruction and just
plain fun! We built my coaching business from the ground up, but recently I’ve been overwhelmed by creating a marketing plan, website, sales strategies, blogs, client mailing lists…and I just got stuck trying to do it on my own.
Fran’s Virtual Partnering is perfect for me – and anyone who wants to accomplish a goal and either can’t find the time, energy, or even confidence to complete it. For me, the best thing about partnering with Fran is her clear understanding of my own learning ability and pace. She provides tailored, non-judgmental advice & instruction that ensures the success of my business. She has helped me build a steady business with a client base that doubles every 6 months and given me the confidence to continue growing personally and professionally. I can’t say enough about her and her Virtual Partnering program!
~ Christina Lewandowski – Conscious Career Coach for Vital Spark Coaching and Founder / Facilitator of The Persisters NYC – One Voice, One America – Empowering Women of Different Backgrounds by Uniting all Voices through Positive Action
Fran Asaro brings so many gifts “to the table” so to speak in this support role. From organizational skills, to being very tech savvy she has a wonderful and loving way of helping me to not only get clear about what I needed to get done but how to prioritize it and then complete it all with a wonderful sense of celebrating the accomplishment right along with me. I’ve been in business on my own for 24 years and working with Fran I was able to accomplish so much in a short period of time feeling more organized and supported and the support aspect of the relationship has meant a great deal to me. I invite you to have a chat with Fran and see how she can support you in your business today! Blessings of gratitude
~ Ilene Gottlieb, RN ~ The Heart Healer, Speaker, Author, Radio Show Host Ilene combines her 47 years in Nursing and 23 years in Vibrational Healing to create a personalized holistic approach to healing.
I would like to start off by saying that Fran is AMAZING!
She is not only my business partner – she is my new dear friend. She has given me insight into what it means to run a business. I’ve had my business for a while but I’m literally starting from scratch. I look forward to our weekly Virtual Partner calls because I know that they are going to be fun and very informative. She’s even introduced me to other Facebook groups that are beneficial to me.
I’m going to attend my very first Gala Dinner Expo in October near Houston and it’s all because Fran was so gracious and kind to share her resources. I’m just getting started but 2019 is going to be my year where I see my business really being successful.
As a single mom to an amazing 16-year-old daughter, I am committed to being an example of what women can do with their lives. I want to show her what having a vision and acting upon it looks like so that she too will know that anything is possible when she is ready. Please support us both by visiting my site just to get acquainted with my passion for over 30 years. If you haven’t seen Avon lately, then you really don’t know Avon. www.youravon.com/charlenebethel
As for Fran, Don’t miss this opportunity to visit her website or give her a call to see how you too can reap the benefits/rewards of a Virtual Partner. She can be reached at 954 494-1940. Thanks Fran!
*As a long time life and business coach, I support coaching for those who choose it. The Virtual Partner Program is for those looking for something more or different.
Become Someone’s Hero!
Gift a Virtual Partner Package to a Loved One – Learn More
The Making of a Woman Entrepreneur – SurveyHelp shorten the path of existing and future business owners by sharing your experiences and wisdom of entrepreneurship in this short survey