Thrive Anyway provides Virtual Partnering
For those who don’t want to do it all alone
For female entrepreneurs over 50, having a Virtual Partner is like having a friend, mentor, teacher, and committed listener all in one. Where do you need a Virtual Partner?
What is a Virtual Partner?
I termed the phrase Virtual Partner to be a leader, mentor, and supportive who is committed to you realizing your vision. A personal relationship that is a designed-by-you experience. When you’ve decided what may be missing in your life or business, your Virtual Partner steps in to help fill those gaps. Need someone to Brainstorm with? Share the workload? Train your Team? Having a Partner is diverse; supporting you in a myriad of business / personal areas. Fran is a committed listener/confidante, a hands-on contemporary, and an advocate/cheerleader for your success.
• Your Virtual Partner learns your pace and works holistically.
• Your Partner is someone you can share anything and everything with. There are no boundaries for topics.
What does working with Fran look like –
- Don’t like group programs? Me neither. How about a private Zoom session that’s all ABOUT YOU?
- Don’t fit into a mold? I hear you! There are no cookie-cutter plans, no authoritative figure or accountability coach. Everything is created for YOU!
- Do you think more holistically? I agree. Personal and business life balance is an absolute priority
- Need flexibility? Sessions via phone or zoom are as often or as seldom as you need (from single weekly sessions to multiple stacked sessions to keeping me on retainer for when you need).
- What the heck is a Virtual Partner? Learn more about why Fran considers herself a Virtual Partner and not a coach
Entrepreneurs choose to work with Fran as their Virtual Partner to:
- To get things done that weren’t getting done alone
- Learn how female entrepreneurs over 50 thrive in business
- Move beyond the circumstances that stop them (fear, limitations, lack, opposition)
- Have support and guidance
- To gain resources and knowledge from a life-long entrepreneur
- Start or build their business • •
- Gain clarity
- Design a solid marketing system built just for them (based on budget, needs, and abilities)
- Build their brand – business names, logos, tag lines, and more
- Design a website, e-commerce, and email marketing system Bu •
- Organize their business so that they can manage themselves or assign to a virtual assistant •
As a committed listener and professional confidante, Fran uses Direction of Thought and Deliberate Thinking practices to help you move WAY beyond your challenges.
AND, YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO IT ALL ALONE – Resources, gentle support, love, and fun are available to you through video and phone conversations
Balance and Quality of Life – Her foundational Value – While Fran offers tools and resources for personal and professional support, her truest mission is to ensure that your life feels joyful, fulfilling, and comfortable. Therefore, she’ll be encouraging you every step of the way to embrace your future with authenticity, dignity, ease, and age appropriateness so that your life fits like a glove
What would you like to do next?
- Contact Fran for a private consultation to get your questions answered and determine if her Virtual Partner Services are right or you
- Check out Thrive Anyway pricing here
- Compare which package is right for you here
- Not ready to take action but would like to stay in touch? Stay in touch here