Fran Asaro is the President of Thrive Anyway and the founder of The Senior Tuber Community where she mentors mature people to become YouTube Creators.
As a lifetime entrepreneur, she started her first business at 21 as a partner for an auto body repair shop. She went on to become a top-producing Realtor for 25 years and ultimately brought her wisdom and love of owning a business to her Life and Business Coaching company, where she is a virtual partner for others seeking support, guidance, and resources in building their business.
RECENTLY – Fran combined her love of entrepreneurship and content creation by launching a community of like-minded people with talents, legacies, and experiences to share. She helps guide and inspire them through the steps needed to succeed.
As a YouTube Partner, Fran specializes in teaching others to optimize and monetize their YouTube Channels, allowing them to reach a larger audience and build a loyal following.
Fran is a native New Yorker who now lives on Florida’s east coast. She is a
- Landmark Education Graduate
- Reiki Master
- Non-Denominational Minister
- Manifesting and Intention Coach, where she teaches direction of thought
- She practices Transcendental Meditation and is a Gluten Free Vegan
- As a born optimist, Fran is an advocate for fun and freedom in business and teaches mature entrepreneurs how to work age appropriately.
Stay connected by joining the Senior Tuber Facebook Community
Subscribe to The Senior Tuber YouTube Channel
Watch or listen to our podcast – The Senior Tuber Incentive promises to address the hurdles creators experience.
Meet With Fran – Private 30-minute Q & A Zoom Call