When you love what you do, but don’t want to do it alone
Being an entrepreneur or solopreneur doesn’t mean you have to do it all alone. Even if you have a team of people helping you, sometimes you want a contemporary to brainstorm, create and mastermind with.
That’s why I created my Virtual Partner One-on-One Program. As a long-time business coach, I chose to slow things down for those who have basically been coached enough and just want gentle support to start and grow their businesses.
For pricing, click here
I’m Fran Asaro and I’m here to discuss your needs as to whether having a Virtual Partner is right for you or not. Read further to learn more or contact me for a private consultation.
How, as your Virtual Partner, I can help
Choose having a Virtual Partner for the services below that suit your needs. Stay for a short-term project or for a long-term relationship
- Every aspect of creating/building your online business – from choosing the perfect business for your budget, lifestyle and desire, naming your business, logo design, website, social media pages, taglines and scripts, handholding, and ongoing partnership
- Brainstorm your thoughts and ideas – receive a leader’s input, resource, and wisdom
- Research and Product development
- Open an Online Store (with or without inventory)
- Build an affiliate marketing business
- Productize your wisdom with digital products and make money while you sleep
- Social Media – Implementation, Automation and Growth
- Personal and Relationship Challenges – From Social, Family, Intimate Partner to Dating
- Balance life, business, and relationships for an optimal lifestyle experience
- Systematize – organize your business to run like clockwork
- Product Development (Take what you know and leverage it with a product)
- The Art of Effective Communication
- Prepare your business for a Virtual Assistant so you can do what you do best!
- Train and Motivate your Team
- Oversee your business while you are away
- Negotiations and Objection Handling Techniques
- Mindmapping – Get your thoughts in order with a visual map of your business
What people want:
As a long-time Life and Business Coach, I created my Virtual Partner services because I see many people looking for something different these days. They want support that is diverse. They are looking for someone with personal and professional range who can assist in creating a balanced lifestyle.
Working mostly with 50 and older clients, it’s important to create a business where you maintain your professional dignity. One where you look like you want to work, not have to. One where you work age-appropriately and not like a 20-year-old. Explore working with someone who’s been there, has resources, innovation, and a lightness of spirit. Someone who can take a leadership role in helping you create a successful business.
After all, something magical happens when you have someone who aligns with your vision and genuinely cares about your success. Don’t you agree?
How does a Virtual Partner differ?
While there are differences between a Virtual Partner, a Coach, A Business Partner, a Virtual Assistant, and a Therapist, a Virtual Partner is a taste of them all. Here’s how to differentiate.
- Virtual Partner vs a Coach – Comfortable and less authoritative, no accountability. You are treated as an equal and supported through each hurdle, gently, respectfully and according to your pace.
- Virtual Partner vs a Business Partner – A partner when you need one, without losing control and profits from your business. Enjoy the benefits of a professional partner with a keen eye for marketing and managing your business while all decisions are finalized by you.
- Virtual Partner vs a Virtual Assistant – A Virtual Partner helps prepare you for a Virtual Assistant by setting up systems and routines that can easily be conveyed and followed. While your Virtual Partner can carry out many tasks that a VA can, the primary objective is to prepare you to outsource your team or train you to do it yourself.
- Virtual Partner vs a Therapist – A Virtual Partner is someone you discuss ANYTHING with – open conversations ranging from sex to success, with the utmost confidentiality and the feel of a friendship. Conversations are done virtually with video calls (phone calls available for the camera-shy)
How a Virtual Partner can help you professionally:
- You’re an active Baby Boomer turned entrepreneur, looking to create an age-appropriate business
- Start a Laptop Business to meet your freedom-based lifestyle needs with help from a Resource Queen
- Work with a Relaxed Contemporary to create a business and lifestyle you enjoy
- Have a touchstone to process with, get advice from and co-create with
- Bring in 40 years of experience for brainstorming, diverse perspectives, and unique approaches
- Get support if you are juggling M.B.I. (Multiple Business Identities) learn more
- Incorporate real-life and business solutions – every topic is on the table
- You are savvy, intelligent, and extremely capable, yet, get tired of doing it all alone
- You are a new entrepreneur and could benefit from the wisdom and resources of a life-long entrepreneur
- You are no tech, low tech or way too busy and would like to relax into a partner who can take some of the pressure off of you
- You want a professional relationship with someone who gets you, supports you, cheers you on while being objective and honest
- You have projects that need to be completed and could use an experienced, innovative, leader as your partner
- You’re breathing a sigh of relief as you read this, realizing there is in fact help for you
- You just want a Virtual Partner for your Personal Life, learn more here
For pricing, click here
Our interactive calls are designed to be fun, powerful and productive
At the end of each call, expect to feel a sense of relief, fully supported, and a renewed feeling of motivation ~ Fran Asaro
Are you a candidate for Virtual Partnering?
- Let’s find out with your initial complimentary consultation if we are meant to work together and aligned with your vision, purpose, and needs. Schedule a time here
- A Virtual Partner is for those looking for a gentle, friendly, nurturing relationship
- If you are looking for someone to ‘whip’ you into shape, hold you accountable or be an authoritative figure for you, A Virtual Partner is NOT for you
- If you give a lot or you’ve been told what to do a LOT, allow yourself to receive and be contributed to with your very own Virtual Partner
*As a long-time life and business coach, I support coaching for those who choose it. The Virtual Partner Program is for those looking for something more or different.
For pricing, click here
Gift a Virtual Partner Package to a Loved One – Learn More