- Email marketing automation
- Email templates and customizable template builder
- Automated email resend to non-openers
- Subject line A/B Testing
- Hundreds of integrations such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and more
- Surveys, polls, and coupons
- Dynamic content
- Customized pop-up forms
- New customer consultation
- Marketing automation playbooks
- Automatic A.I.-powered email optimization
- Smart segments powered by A.I.
- Subject line recommender
- Website and landing page creation with free hosting
- List-building tools
- Ecommerce store and transactional email with no product limits
- Social media marketing
- Live phone and chat support
- Constant Contact support does not work with you one-one to create with you. They provide solutions.
- As a business coach and marketing strategist, I not only help you set up your structure, I provide a lot of coaching, creative ideas, and unique perspectives to helping you stand out.
- You will not always get the same Constant Contact rep when you call. If working with the same person each time is of value to you, then consider working with me one on one via Zoom
- If you are only looking for a standard setup, then yes, please contact Constant Contact. I am here if and when you want my services which also include support in many other aspects of your business.
- Are you capable and willing to do it yourself? Then you can do so.
- If you would love guidance, then Constant Contact offers Free Support in that area.
- Looking for more? That's where I come in, and having a call with me can help you see where I can benefit as a virtual partner
- I personally feel that doing it with someone gets it done faster and with a lot more fun!
But you can ask if I have any specials running. I offer nice discounts for my Constant Contact partners
Fran's Pricing Packages
- People change email addresses - They often keep the old one (just in case) and check it occasionally
- People delete or ignore your email, when they are ready for your product or service, they WILL open it. Wouldn't you want to be there for that time?
- Some people never check their email anymore, something could change, and you'd want to be there in the event they come back to emails. Be a constant in their lives even if they are not interested today.
It's my suggestion that you invest in both so that you can reach the Social audience as well as those not on Social media. For a small fee, it's definitely worth expanding your business this way.
Consider this. What if we took it slow and steady. At your pace completely, so you can relax and enjoy the process. Would that be a good fit for you?
I'm not the pacesetter, you are and I'll follow your lead when it comes to overwhelm. Fair enough?
So often I see people who are stuck because of what they don't know or don't want to do.
I happen to love doing this work in a leadership role and want to partner with those who need not only set-up support but someone to literally brainstorm with and create a dynamic email and marketing system that fits who they are like a glove.
My goal is to help you create something you can take over and do yourself or turn it over to a Virtual Assistant to do it for you. Wouldn't that be wonderful?
Don't just create 'something' Create the perfect expression of you and what you offer. I can help.
The email marketing part comes from my desire to be efficient. Having all of your contacts in one place and sorted by category helped me in my Real Estate career and then in my coaching career.
I have an organized system that can even be sold one day. You may not be able to do that with your Social Media accounts.
Also, I am a fan of Constant Contact because of where they stand in the industry. While constantly growing and improving, they remain very user-friendly with a killer support team. They are affordable and professional.
I am so proud to be affiliated with them as a Certified Partner.
Where do you store your contact list and how do you reach them?Not so Short story from Fran – I notice many people say social media is the best way to stay in contact with their audience. Problem is, algorithms and the volatility of social platforms can really produce low results. A while back there was a threat to one social platform being shut down. The creators were frantically trying to corral their viewers by leading them to other social platforms. The SMART creators asked their people to send their email addresses so they could notify them wherever they were. Email marketing isn’t a substitute for social media, it’s a PARTNER to it. Consider that most sign-up forms and applications ask for your email address – NOT your social media link. Email is NOT by any means dead or else the largest companies would not spending loads of time and money to connect with you there.
Yes, many people ignore or delete email addresses, but most successful email marketers know that and are still thrilled they can put themselves in front of their customers and when they are ready to do business, they will have the ability to connect instantly.