Thrive Anyway –
Where female entrepreneurs over 50 thrive beyond their circumstances through Virtual Partnering
For female entrepreneurs over 50, having a Virtual Partner is like having a friend, mentor, teacher, and committed listener all in one. Where do you need a Virtual Partner?
Entrepreneurs choose to work with Fran as their Virtual Partner to:
- Learn how female entrepreneurs over 50 thrive in business
- Move beyond the circumstances that stop them (fear, limitations, lack, opposition)
- Have support and guidance
- To get things done that weren’t getting done alone
- To gain resources and knowledge from a life-long entrepreneur
- Start or build their business • •
- Gain clarity
- Design a solid marketing system built just for them (based on budget, needs, and abilities)
- Build their brand – business names, logos, tag lines, and more
- Design a website, e-commerce, and email marketing system Bu •
- Organize their business so that they can manage themselves or assign to a virtual assistant •
Are you a female entrepreneur over 50 needing support, guidance, and resources?
What does working with Fran look like –
- If large groups are not your thing, Fran provides private online sessions that cater to JUST YOU
- There are no cookie-cutter plans, no authoritative figure or accountability coach
- Personal and business life balance is a priority
- Sessions via phone or zoom are as often as you need (including multiple session combinations)
- Learn more about why Fran considers herself a Virtual Partner and not a coach
As a committed listener and professional confidante, Fran uses Direction of Thought and Deliberate Thinking practices to help you move WAY beyond your challenges.
AND, YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO IT ALL ALONE – Resources, gentle support, love, and fun are available to you through video and phone conversations
Balance and Quality of Life – Her foundational Value – While Fran offers tools and resources for personal and professional support, her truest mission is to ensure that your life feels joyful, fulfilling, and comfortable. Therefore, she’ll be encouraging you every step of the way to embrace your future with authenticity, dignity, ease, and age appropriateness so that your life fits like a glove
What would you like to do next?
- Contact Fran for a private consultation to get your questions answered and determine if her Virtual Partner Services are right or you
- Check out Thrive Anyway pricing here
- Compare which package is right for you here
- Not ready to take action but would like to stay in touch? Stay in touch here