I’m here to help you so that you don’t have to do it all alone
- Gain Clarity
- Create Direction
- Work with a Projector in Human Behavior
- Work with a mentor who is a Vision Factory; helping those who feel their vision but have yet identify it
- Non-Linear approach to gaining inside, and connection to your vision
For many entrepreneurs, having a Virtual Partner is like having a friend, mentor, teacher, and committed listener all in one. Where do you need a Virtual Partner?
What is a Virtual Partner?
I termed the phrase Virtual Partner to be a leader, mentor, and supportive who is committed to you realizing your vision. A personal relationship that is a designed-by-you experience. When you’ve decided what may be missing in your life or business, your Virtual Partner steps in to help fill those gaps. Need someone to Brainstorm with? Share the workload? Train your Team? Having a Partner is diverse; supporting you in a myriad of business / personal areas. Fran is a committed listener/confidante, a hands-on contemporary, and an advocate/cheerleader for your success.
• As your Virtual Partner, I learn your pace and work holistically, taking all aspects of your life into consideration.
• As your Partner, feel free to share anything and everything with me. There are no boundaries as to topics or questions.
What does working with me look like –
- Don’t like group programs? Me neither. How about a private Zoom session that’s all ABOUT YOU?
- Don’t fit into a mold? I hear you! There are no cookie-cutter plans, no authoritative figure or accountability coach. Everything is created with and for YOU!
- Do you think more holistically? I agree. Personal and business life balance is an absolute priority
- Need flexibility? Sessions via phone or Zoom can be as often or as seldom as you need (from single weekly sessions to multiple stacked sessions as well as keeping me on retainer for when you need).
- What the heck is a Virtual Partner? Learn more about why I consider myself a Virtual Partner and not a coach
Why you might choose to work with me as your Virtual Partner:
- To get things done that weren’t getting done alone
- Learn how to Thrive in business
- Move beyond the circumstances that stop you (fear, limitations, lack, opposition)
- Have support and guidance
- To gain resources and knowledge from a life-long entrepreneur
- Start or build your business • •
- Gain clarity
- Design a solid marketing system built just for you (based on budget, needs, and abilities)
- Build your brand – business names, logos, tag lines, and more
- Design a website, e-commerce, and email marketing system Bu •
- Organize your business so that you can manage it yourself or be organized enough to assign tasks to a virtual assistant •
For more information:
As a committed listener and professional confidante, Fran uses Direction of Thought and Deliberate Thinking practices to help you move WAY beyond your challenges.
AND, YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO IT ALL ALONE – Resources, gentle support, love, and fun are available to you through private conversations
Balance and Quality of Life – My foundational Value – While I offer tools and resources for personal and professional support, my truest mission is to ensure that your life feels joyful, fulfilling, and comfortable. Therefore, I’ll be encouraging you every step of the way to embrace your future with authenticity, dignity, ease, and age appropriateness so that your life fits like a glove
What would you like to do next?
- Contact Me for a private consultation to get your questions answered and determine if my Virtual Partner Services are right for you
- Check out Thrive Anyway pricing here
- Compare which package is right for you here
- Not ready to take action but would like to stay in touch? Stay in touch here